Dear Mason, If I were to tell you the story of how I met your father, you would probably laugh. It's not your everyday, typical romance story and we definitely weren't high school or college sweethearts - in fact, we...
In honor of Father’s Day, I want to write about the greatest Dad I’ve ever known; my husband. It was 13 months ago when he became a Father for the first time. If you’ve read my other posts, you know...
Whenever I post something personal on Facebook or Instagram, 95% of it has to do with our kids. But of that remaining 5%, I rarely give kudos to my husband. So in honor of Father’s Day, I’m putting the spotlight...
To my beautiful daughter, When you are old enough to read this, I would like you to know some things about your dad. I have known him since I was 14 and he was 15. I have gotten to see...

Stay Connected...

5,228FansLike
10,721FollowersFollow
221FollowersFollow
630FollowersFollow

In + Around Orange County

Where To See Fireworks In Orange County

Where To See Fireworks In Orange County Want to know where to see fireworks in Orange County? There are so many places to see fireworks...