Orange County Summer Camp Guide
We LOVE OC Summer Camp! And we are thrilled to bring you our Orange County Summer Camp Guide, all thanks to our many sponsors!
With so many different oc summer camps to choose from – your child will NOT get bored this summer. Which means a win for you, mom!
June - August
Camp is all about fun and friendships. Through sports, arts, outdoor adventure, and aquatics, your camper will build lifelong friendships, independence, and self-esteem.
- Accredited by American Camp Association – adhering to the highest standards
2. A State of the art facility with on-site pool and gym
3. A wide variety of activities to choose from
4. Flexible scheduling
5. Promote independence, resilience, personal growth, and creativity
6. Swim lessons and recreational pool time
7. Judaic enrichment specialists from Israel
8. Caring, professional, college-educated counselors and staff
9. Safety first and foremost
10. OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Make the summer magical for your child at Camp Yeladim. At the fabulous facilities of the JCC, your preschooler can enjoy the summer camp experience in the security of our nurturing Sheila & Eric Samson Family Early Childhood Learning Center. Our credentialed and highly trained Early Childhood Educators will guide your child through a summer of making new friends, learning, creativity, imagination, and of course, lots of fun!
| Session 1: | June 21 – July 9
| Session 2: | July 12 – July 30
| Session 3: | August 2 – August 20
- ACA accredited day camp with something for everyone!
- Grades K-11.
- This is your place where kids get to be kids safely.
Independence • Personal Growth • Emotional Intelligence
- Join Us This Summer!
Mini Camp 1: June 7 – 11
Mini Camp 2: June 14 – 18
Session 1: June 21 – July 9
Session 2: July 12 – 30
Session 3: August 2 – 20
June - August
This summer, the Y is igniting the best in every camper. Through exciting educational and recreational activities, field trips, challenges, art, and more, campers will learn some of life’s most necessary skills, like resiliency, positivity, adaptability, relationship-building, and caring for others.
Day Camp Overview
- Day Camps run Monday – Friday
- Full-time and part-time options available
- All kids grades K-8th are welcome
- Inclusion support for children with special needs
- Teen Club with age-appropriate activities
- Service-learning projects
- Indoor and outdoor activities and play
- Clubs (gardening, esports, and more!)
- STEAM curriculum
- 50+ locations across Orange County
- Fees vary based on your customized schedule
Benefits of Camp
- Youth stay physically and mentally active
- Youth don’t fall into the “summer slump”
- Opportunities for social interaction with others
- A safe and healthy environment on the school campus
- Intensified staff cleaning and OC health and safety protocols strictly enforced
Financial assistance and special registration offers available. Camps start this June!
Virtual Tech Camps from iD Tech
Now - August
Virtual Tech Camps are the perfect way for kids and teens to sharpen STEM skills and bond with new friends, all from the comfort of home. With the highest quality remote instruction on the planet, your child can unlock tech brilliance and create an exciting project.
Structured, weeklong sessions available now in multiple time zones (5 consecutive days, Monday-Friday) with the hottest curriculum in Python, Java, Minecraft, Roblox, Unity, Adobe, 3D modeling, and more.
Average of 5 students per instructor, blending personalized learning and time to socialize with new friends, with all of the magic of camp including games, challenges, and legendary iD traditions you can’t find anywhere else.
Orange County Guides
We are thrilled about our Orange County Summer Camp Guide, but did you know that we have SO many other guides to Orange County? Everything from the BEST pediatric dentists to the BEST places to eat Dim Sum.
There is an Orange County Guide for EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!
AND – Don’t miss these awesome guides to help keep your OC summer the BEST summer yet!
Orange County Summer Camp
There are so many amazing summer camps in the OC! Do you remember going to camp as a child? We loved our camp experience and know that our kids will too! Take a look at our list of Summer Camps. If you see any we missed let us know!