We are so excited to be presenting at Glendale Tech Week this year! We have partnered with DIGGS, a residential boutique brokerage in Glendale, to present Family Centric Social Media Marketing for Fun and Profit
You may be asking yourself, what is Glendale Tech Week – and why should I fight traffic to be there?
So glad you asked!
::Everything you need to know about Glendale Tech Week::
- This is the 3rd year Glendale has hosted Tech Week – it’s a fantastic way to network, learn, discuss and inspire anyone who has a desire to innovate.
- Almost all of the panels and discussions are free – but some have a minimal ticket charge – you can learn more about that here.
- Kid entrepreneurs will be featured this year! – Amazing children will be showcasing their designs and business savvy ideas – even children as young as four.
- From robotics to toddler music time – Glendale Tech Week has something for everyone!
- Yes, it’s in Glendale California
- And yes – Orange County Moms Blog will be there!
If you have a child that loves to invent, create and simply destroy your house by developing his or her masterpieces, you won’t want to miss your opportunity to give your child a chance to see others who share his or her passion.
And while you are taking your child to the many sessions included during the week – stop by and say hello at our Family Centric Social Media Marketing for Fun and Profit session. We would love to see you.
We will also have Mimosas at Glendale Tech Week. Another reason to join us and our friends at DIGGS!
DIGGS is a residential boutique brokerage – and they are not your average brokers. They want everything they touch to sparkle and we love all things that sparkle! They also do things their own way, which we think is pretty cool. Because just like how every child is different so is every home and every buyer. DIGGS will literally dig deep to get every single client to smile. And that makes us happy.