2020 has been a whirlwind, but none of us have been more impacted and affected than small business owners and operators, especially here in California. Small businesses are the backbone of the entire state of California and they NEED our HELP!
That is why we are thrilled to announce #MomsUnitedForCali.
The #MomsUnitedForCali campaign goal is simple: to raise money and awareness to support small businesses struggling across California. We want to provide ways for our readers to support small businesses in each of our designated communities and provide an outlet for small businesses to reach a broader audience through marketing and social media during this difficult time.
How can you get involved?
Shop small this holiday season. This slogan has never had more meaning than it does this year. Here are a few ways you can support small businesses directly this holiday season:
- Purchase gift cards to local businesses in your area
- Order takeout or delivery from local restaurants and cafes
- Shop retail products online or in-person if available
- Leave 5-star reviews on Google, Facebook, or Yelp
- Engage with small businesses on social media and share with your friends
We have created a GoFundMe that will be open through the end of January. 100% of the money raised will be donated to two small businesses in each city that is struggling to survive.
No donation is too small. Hundreds of small businesses have closed, and with the new shutdown, likely hundreds more will close as well.
We all know the power of the media and social media. Let’s use it for GOOD this holiday season.
Tag a small business that you love on Instagram and use #MomsUnitedForCali and our local City Mom Collective Sites will share and connect with them.
Download this FREE infographic PDF or FREE Instagram Story to share on your IG page.
San Diego: @SanDiegoMomsCo
Orange County: @OCMomCollective
Inland Empire: @IEMomCollective
San Francisco: @SFBayArea.Moms
RESOURCES FOR SMALL BUSINESSES IN CALIFORNIA
Share YOUR story with us! By sharing your story with us you will receive the following:
- You will be entered to receive a portion of monies raised in your designated community (SD, IE, OC, or SF).
- Your story will be featured on ALL participating California City Mom Collective Sites and through social media. Reach new potential customers by driving awareness about your business and how the pandemic has affected your business. PLUS you could be awarded a financial donation should your business be selected!
- Click the APPLY button below (All cities) and see local resources in your community below.
CLICK HERE to add your business to the OC Mom Collective United for Cali post.
CLICK HERE to add your business to the Inland Empire United for Cali post.
CLICK HERE to add your business to the San Francisco Bay Area United for Cali post.