Yes, you can find Splash Pads in Orange County! Sometimes, the OC is not in a draught and that means that splash pads are open. With that being said – always be sure to check the park to see if they have opened their splash pads.
Sometimes they close them due to water safety – remember you don’t ever want your child drinking the water from a splash pad!
Summertime in the OC is filled with places to explore! So get out to your local park and cool off at one of our amazing local OC splash pads!
- The “Wet Saloon” at Harry M. Dotson Park
- Ponderosa Park in Anaheim
- Frontier Park – water feature play area
- Lemon Park – Spray Pool that opens May 31st.
- Sigler Park – You can rent out this splash pad for parties!
- Pioneer Road Park – A Tustin Park with a water feature
- Atlantis Play Center in Garden Grove – this does cost $2 to enter for ages 3 and up – check their website for splash pad opening date.
- Crown Valley Splash Pad – this is one of our FAVORITE splash pads! The park is under construction so check their site for updates on when it will be reopened!
- Adlena Park offers a spray pool
- Heritage Park in Irvine – a fun water feature in their playground area is perfect for little ones!
Did we miss your favorite Orange County spot? Let us know and we would be happy to add it to our splash pads in Orange County list!
We hope you have an amazing summer!