We are SO excited to bring you our Halloween Costume Contest sponsored by Illuminated Photography!
At Illuminated Photography we enjoy stopping time for each person that steps in front of our camera and make it a fun experience for you and your family. We know that your time is valuable and so are your precious little ones. So we make this process as easy and simple as possible. We help you plan your session before the day so when you step into our studio it runs as smooth as it possibly can (even with a rambunctious toddler). Then at the ordering appointment, we help you design artwork to go onto your walls. In the end, you will have beautiful artwork on your walls for everyone to see and admire.
Illuminated Photography Special
$35 Mini Photoshoot (to Flash Moments Session) on October 25th + 26th. The session includes a digital (to social media share) file for their use and can be used for OCMB’s Halloween Costume Contest. Illuminated Photography will also be running a costume contest on their Instagram (to facebook) page for anyone who comes in for the mini photoshoot on the 25th or 26th. They will automatically be entered to win a free in-studio session and 16×20 (to 11×14) canvas!
Orange County Moms Blog is putting on an annual costume photo contest, again this year! Enter your little pumpkin(s) for a chance to win the grand prize!
And what is the grand prize?!
A $100 Target Gift Card AND a FREE in-studio photo session from Illuminated Photography and an 11×14 CANVAS!
Yes, that’s right!! So get the photos sent in!
Email photo entries to [email protected]
****This policy is to make sure that those of you with private social media accounts or those of you without them are able to play.****
How To Enter:
- Email your Halloween Costume photos of your kiddos to [email protected] by noon on Friday, November 1st, 2019.
- We strongly encourage everyone to also post them on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter using the following official tags: #OCMBHalloweenContest2019 and tag @orangecounty_momsblog
- Once the contest photo album is posted live on November 1st – share it on your Facebook page, email it to your friends and family – do whatever you can to get those votes in!
- All of the pictures received will be posted in the album on our Facebook page by 9pm Friday, November 1st. We will re-share the album each day until November 8th. The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album) by Friday, November 8th (8pm) will win the grand prize.
- The winner will be announced on Saturday, November 9th!
- Pictures should be family-friendly. OCMB reserves the right to use discretion in which pictures are posted.
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph). By sending the picture to Orange County Moms Blog, you are agreeing to have the image posted on social media.
- Each reader may submit only ONE (1) official entry per child.
- Pictures must be EMAILED to [email protected], not posted to our Facebook page. OCMB will not accept pictures posted to the page as official contest entries.
- When you email your photo, please be sure to include your name & your child’s name (first is fine) and costume title.
- Pictures must be liked in the album on our Facebook page, not on a picture that is shared. So please be sure that you are clear with your friends and family when asking them to vote! Only album image “likes” will be counted (this essentially means your friends and family have to navigate to the OCMB Facebook page, scroll through the album and vote).